Thursday, 20 December 2007

Frozen Yoghurt

No, I don't plan to ramble on and on about frozen Yogurt as a friend would do (No, I'm not leaving you a link.. Ha!)
I AM the frozen yogurt. Back in Delhi after AGES (1 month to be precise :P) and I'm down with a cough, cold, occasional fever, persistent headache and dizziness... basically, the works. The irony in the matter, for there always is some irony in every aspect of my life, is that I came sprinting towards this cold weather with arms open wide and with every intention of embracing it. It embraced me in a massive hug and then took me down.
For 4 days now, I've been denied a voice. No, all that I say is not neglected or overlooked, it simply isn't heard for I'm not audible. My voice is but a whisper, if not non-existent.
It has its advantages, for I can evade answering phonecalls and abuse loudly (and not be heard) but it does get annoying if I'm engaged in conversation with someone. For whilst I'm talking, my voice randomly disappears and my conversee looks into my face blankly before embarrassedly saying "What?!"
It doesn't help to know that the temperature inside my lovely home, paranormally, is at least a degree below that outside. Honest! It isn't a fragment of my imagination!
Nevermind. I shall be Homer Simpson about it, recover and hold no grudge against it.

The city looks as gorgeous as never before. It's cold and misty and everybody has clothes on! That last part itself makes the city so much more civilized than it truly is!

In 2, if not 3 days, I shall do the unthinkable. I shall pack my bags and head further north, to a cold cold region that is buried many feet below layers of snow (slight exaggeration, pardon!) and masquerade as a married person (no exaggeration, honest) for purposes that I consider unwise to share over here. For which I have been forbidden to shave. Due to which I look like a beast (though still mildly handsome). So there!

Anyway, not much to share. Just thought I'd say Hello and that I'd be married in a few days and inevitably unmarried a few days later.
Goodbye!

5 comments:

Confused n Baffled said...

it could be a viral. hmm...

'tis a glorious season indeed which denies dhruv khattar his voice. joy and celebrations abound!

Unknown said...

Are you going to any part of Kashmir?
I hate you!

kyra said...

hello :)

Jayashree Bhat said...

Have a great honeymoon.

Neelav said...

hmmm..........interestin...change your relatioship status on orkut, for as long as you plan to be married.